Air Winch SolutionsMark
LiftQuip recently provided an air winch solution to a customer who was looking for a winch with a small footprint. The winch was to be in a mining environment so it had to withstand this harshness
WINCH POWER SOURCE – ELECTRIC OR AIR?
Preferred power sources were either 240V electric or air. There were also specific working load limit and lift height requirements that had to be considered.
Whilst more cost effective, the 240V Comeup winch options from Pacific Hoists were not preferred due to their larger physical footprint. The final option provided was a TOKU TAW Series Air Winch. The winches have many features which make it a quality option, such as:
TOKU TAW SERIES AIR WINCH FEATURES:
- Dual brakes – auto fail safe and manual handbrake
- Made in Japan
- Made from solid cast iron, yet very lightweight and moveable, making it easy to pace into confined spaces
- Easy on site servicing due to quick and easy access to the motor section
- Comes with a mounting frame ready to bolt down
- Suitable for hazardous environments, underground mining applications and other harsh and humid environments
More often than not there is more than one solution to your problem. For further information on LiftQuip Australia hoisting and winching solutions, click HERE