- A bariatric stretcher designed for the transport and evacuation of clinically obese persons.
- A robust, compact and light weight stretcher.
- The flexible material is worked to a smooth finish so as to allow for easy sliding.
- The stretcher rolls up for easy transport.
- No webbing passes under the stretcher thus preventing damage whilst dragging.
- Strong handles around the stretcher allow grip for several rescuers.
- The design of the stretcher allows hauling vertically or horizontally.
- The closure straps secure the stretcher and allow it to mould around the casualty.
- Extensions come with the stretcher to widen it when required.