- The safety latch of the BKHSW oversize clevis sling hook locks into the tip of the hook, and therefore provides excellent protection against lateral shifts.
- The jaw opening is significantly larger than that of the standard KHSW, making this product extra-flexible.
- Forged control markings make it easy to determine discard criteria.
- The product links to the chain quickly and easily, without the need for an additional connecting element.
- Use the product for straight pull only.
- Take care to protect the tip of the hook and the safety catch against loading.
- The BKHSW oversize clevis sling hook is easily and quickly assembled by a competent person – no special tools required!
- The coupling pin and the lock pin come as a spare parts set.
- The SFGW-B spare parts set consists of a safety catch, spring and safety sleeve.
- The safety catch set consists of a die-forged safety catch, a stainless steel spring and a safety sleeve.
- The product comes with a full operating manual.
- EN 1677-2
- Comes with BG-approval and CE-marking.