The Bolt-Vault (H02105) is designed to mitigate the risk of dropping small objects used during live-edge works. The patented design creates a protected environment around the wearer’s hand, while two reinforced interlace panels allow for the insertion of tools and working applications (such as bolt threads).
Constructed from heavy-duty nylon, the Bolt-Vault has been strenuously tested in commercial environments to guarantee a long life under harsh working conditions.
- Creates an instant drop control environment around the wearer’s hand.
- Constructed from heavy-duty nylon.
- Folds down to a standard glove size when not in use.
- Two reinforced mesh windows allow you to see objects inside.
- Two tactical nylon weave panels allow insertion of tools/objects.
- Secured to the wrist with industrial-grade Velcro
- Two integrated and fully load rated tether anchor points, allowing the user to attached tools of up to 2.5kg each directly to the Bolt-Vault itself.
- 13cm wide x 11cm deep x 25cm high
- Max Load (D-Ring): 2.5kg
- Max Load (Pouch): 2.5kg
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018