Donaghys Nylon Dock lines have a water-resistant coating to prevent strength loss that occurs when wet.
Higher twisting of yarns and strands produces a denser, rounder rope with a high abrasion resistance that is less likely to snag.
Controlled manufacturing ensures a line that is well balanced, torque-free and won’t unlay under heavy loading.
- 10mm in 4.6m and 7.5m lengths
- 12mm and 16mm in 4.6m, 7.5m and 10.7m lengths
- 20mm in 5m and 11m lengths
- Black colour
- Convenient pre pack lengths with spliced eye
- High strength shock absorbing nylon core
- Water resistant coating to prevent strength loss when wet
- High abrasion resistance
- Well balanced, torque free and won’t unlay under heavy loading
- Soft and easy to handle, cleat and coil