GTS Tethering Station
$385.00 – $415.80
The 20 or 25 tool GRIPPS Tethering Station (H01145 & H01147) is a fully functional mobile tethering workstation. Constructed from an extra heavy-duty, 26-ounce canvas, the minimal/isolated use of metals and non-conductive tether anchors make the GTS safe for works around live electricity.
For all works at height, attach the GTS to scaffold tubes, handrails or EWP cages using the load rated and hard-wearing straps. Reinforced eyelets allow the GTS to be hung via hooks or tied off with rope to suit virtually any environment.
- The mounting straps are compatible with EWP cages, scaffold tubing, and also handrails.
- The unit has a reinforced stiff backing thus creating a stable workstation.
- Dual general-purpose pouches are reinforced with inner-stitched plating, therefore they are perfect for battery tools.
- Tether anchors ensure every tool is tethered and accessible at all times. In addition each tether anchor fully load rated and non-conductive.
- Two dual-action carabiners provide extra anchor and tether options.
- Made with a fire retardant, extra heavy-duty 26-ounce canvas.
- Also suitable for working with electrical applications.
- GTS-20T 20 Tools – 60cm wide x 55cm high
- GTS-25T 25 Tools – 90cm wide x 55cm high
- Max Load (Per Tether Anchor): 3.0kg
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018