Hitachi’s reputation for excellence in design, quality, reliability and performance has made this brand a global market leader. With over three decades of proven reliability throughout Australasia and an extensive operating range, Hitachi Electric Chain Hoists are suited to most applications. The Hitachi models vary from 250kg to 15 tonne capacity and are available in three or single phase, as well as two speed or single speed. They are also tested to the Australian standards.
- Operation: fully contactorised with high rated contactors and pendant controls; both are fitted with mechanical interlocks and 24 Volt control. Optional IP65 pendant including E-Stop is also available.
- Safety Limits: full current and shunt limit switches operate in both directions of hook travel.
- Overload Limiter: this electro-mechanical device is exclusive to the Hitachi range and boasts a far more superior overload protection device than the slipping clutch method.
- Braking: all models are fitted with an electro-magnetic, self-adjusting disc type brake to the gearbox, also the ‘F’ models have an additional auxiliary centrifugal brake fitted to the motor.
- Completely enclosed design. Therefore the entire hoist including; the motor, dual brake system, gears, rotating parts and electrical system can be operated under severe conditions.
- Chain Bucket: noiseless design with flexible mounting.
- High quality Grade 80 zinc or nickel plated load chain is supplied as standard.
- IP54 protection rating on all electric hoists and trolleys.
- Motor thermal protection on all Hitachi models.
- Optional radio remote control.
- Ambient temperature requirement of -10 to 40 degrees.
- Class M4 inclusive of 180 starts per hour.
- Reverse phase protection relay on all models excluding; 250kg, 500kg and all single phase models.
- Special low headroom hoist and trolley arrangements are also available to suit tight headroom applications.
- Fitted with Guide Rollers as standard to reduce wear as well as to ensure suitability for curved beam applications.