The lever block is a heavy duty hoist, designed to retain its operational features under normal operating conditions.
Regular maintenance and lubrication, along with careful operation will ensure your lever block gives years of satisfactory service.
- Corrosive Resistant, Zinc Plated
- Grade 100 Load Chain
- Weston Style Dual Pawl Brake System
- Heat treated Alloy Steel Side Plates
- Cast Steel Safety Latches
- Optional overload protection
Remember to regularly inspect your lever block. If any defects are found remove the chain block from service and call LiftQuip on 08 7089 8335.
|Standard Lift (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Test Load (kN)||11.3||22.5||45||90||135|
|Effort on lever to|
lift full load (N)
|No. of load chain falls||1||1||1||2||3|
|Diameter of load|
|Net Weight (kg)||7||11||21||31||47|