Vital is a Japanese brand which is globally recognised for their high-quality products. The NR-series lever blocks have the “free-wheeling” braking system which enables fast and easy operation. There is a minimum load requirement of 10% of the Working Load Limit to ensure that the braking system remains operative and therefore continues to support the load. These lever blocks are ideally suited for the shipbuilding, construction, mining as well as power transmission industries.
- Made in Japan using optimum high quality steel which conforms to the strict JIS & ISO regulations.
- All Vital models comply with AS1418.2.
- Easy one-touch operation for free chain adjustment.
- Vital lever blocks have the option of overload protection so as to give added security of use (excluding 250kg and 500kg models).
- The unique design of the bottom hook stops slipping as well as ensuring safe operation.
- Hardened alloy steel load chain with embossed identification and is marked to the relevant standards.
- Load Chain exceeds Australian Standards with 5:1 Safety Factor.
- Minimum load requirement of up to 10% of the Working Load Limit thus ensuring the operation of the braking system. E.g. a 1.5 tonne lever block needs a minimum load of 150kg.
- Light loading; not suitable for tandem operations. This is because if one of the lever blocks used in the tandem experiences an increase in the shared load and the other is reduced below the minimum load, inoperative breaks may occur and this could cause for the load to fall. For these applications we recommend the Vital Lever Blocks VR-2 series.
*Vital lever blocks with customised lift heights are available.
|Rated Capacity (t)||0.25||0.5||0.5||1.0||1.6||3.0||6.3||9.0|
|Standard Lift Height (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Pull to Lift Load (kg)||30||34||21||23||27||38||39||40|
|Net Weight (kg)||1.9||3.5||6.0||7.2||9.8||16.6||27.0||47.3|
|Chain Size (mm)||4.0||5.0||5.6||6.3||7.1||9.0||9.0||9.0|
|No. of Falls||1||1||1||1||1||1||2||3|
Dimensions (in mm)