pewag winner profilift lifting point PLEW Eta.
Keeps its promise.
- High-tensile lifting point pewag winner profilift eta, for welding onto machine parts or vehicle bodies.
- Ideal for hanging of lifting and lashing parts.
- Due to the integrated spring, the ring will be kept in each requested position.
- The PLEW has a higher rated capacity than the pewag PLE/N and additionally can be loaded higher in the preferred load direction (see user manual).
- The grooves on the weld-on bracket at 45° and 60° simplify the recognition of the permitted inclination.
- Each lifting point comes with an individual serial number. Also available with peTAG upon request.
- The instructions according to DIN EN ISO 14341 are valid for the welding. The welding may only be carried out by a welding operator with a valid qualification according to EN ISO 9606-1.
Load capacity acc. to the inspection certificate respectively table of WLL in the mentioned directions of pull (fig.: Permitted directions of pull)
Make sure when choosing the assembly that improper load
can not arise e.g. if:
- the direction of pull is obstructed.
- direction of pull is not in the foreseen area.
- loading ring rests against edges and load.