Self Level Pallet Hook PHA2000
The PHA2000 Self Levelling Pallet Hook is designed & certified in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1418.1 to safely handle palletised goods when being lifted by overhead crane.
The unit self balances when loaded with an internal spring mechanism that keeps the fork tines horizontal.
This eliminates the need to balance the pallet hook manually.
- Adjustable body height and fork tine width
- Suits loads exceeding 250kg only
- Self-levelling for ease in operation between loaded or unloaded positions
- Internal spring mechanism ensures the lifting eye automatically positions
- Enclosed frame protects the operator from moving parts
- Made with high tensile steel for maximum strength
- Ideal for the transport and construction industry
- Zinc finish
|Working Load Limit (WLL)
|Clear Length Fork Tines
|100 x 45 x 1055mm
|Adjustable Fork Tines
|315, 595, or 875 centres