- 360° rotatable
- Load ring can be positioned at any required angle
- Spring and hexagonal screw are replaceable
- Made from 10.9 grade material
- Crack tested
- Covered with a chromate VI-free corrosion protection agent
- Marked with load capacity and thread size
- Able to withstand a 4-fold safety factor against break in all directions
- Mark with individual serial number
- Metric or UNC-thread
- Metric available with custom thread lengths
- Comes with operating manual
For load capacities in the permitted directions of pull, please refer to the load capacity table.
During assembly, ensure that improper loading cannot arise due to any of the following factors:
- Direction of pull is obstructed.
- Direction of pull is not within the indicated area.
- Loading ring rests against edges or loads.
The load ring must be placed in the direction of pull before loading – do not turn under load! For additional details and information, please refer to the full operating manual.
Calculating the required thread length (L)
L = H + S + K + X
H = Material height
S = Thickness of the washer
K = Height of the nut (depending on the thread size of the screw)
X = Excess length of the screw (twofold pitch of the screw)
L max. = n max.
In addition to the standard and maximum thread lengths, pewag also offers cut-to-length thread lengths. Customised and maximum thread lengths come with a washer and a crack-tested, corrosion-proofed screw nut.