- 2M Webbing Lanyard
- WLO1- Single Leg Webbing Lanyard + hardware (see list below)
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard’s webbing strength.
- Australian designed, engineered, and made.
- Webbing Tenacity = 33kN.
- THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- Contrast stitch thread colour for easy inspection
- Custom lengths available on request
- AS / NZS 1891.1:2007
- BMP 713822
- BMP 713823
- Webbing Material: Polyester, 45mm, UV Resilient, Solvent Resistant
- Fall Arrest Hardware: Drop Forged corrosion resistant electrophoresis, high strength alloy steel
- Stitch Pattern: THETA Pattern combines 423 stitches to exceed 33kN of strength, AS / NZ compliant colour contrast
- Web Tenacity: Range – Min 28kN – Max 30kN
For complete Code add Lanyard & Hardware Code together