- High strength steel frame and gear case built to withstand the rugged needs of construction and maintenance rigging.
- Spur gear efficiency reduces operator effort. Double pawl and double guide rollers enhance performance, safety and reliability.
- Equipped with wide throat top and bottom drop forged hooks that are designed to bend slowly to warn of overloads.
- Load chain is alloy steel grade 80 in accord with ISO3077 and EN818.7 standards.
- Overload protection system. (Optional)
- Caged needle roller bearings on load sheaves.
- Cast safety latches.
- Thrust bearings in bottom hook assembly.
- Special surface treatment of spare parts.
- Proof tested 1.5 x WLL
- 0.25 – 30 Tonne
- AS/NZ1418, also meets all pertinent world standards