The Advantage Basket Stretcher is a complete redesign from any other plastic style basket stretcher available today.
- The fully-internal stainless steel frame provides a 1134 kg (11 kN) strength rating while giving a single-plane sliding surface on the bottom.
- The outer High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell is attached to the top tube, thus allowing the secondary rail to be completely exposed. This then provides full options for tying in your patient for the most technical rescue.
- There are generous cut-out sections in the shell in order to provide loads of exposed top rail for handling
- More comfortable grip due to the 22 mm tubing.
- The patient pad is made of closed-cell foam so that will fluids will not soak in, and is able to withstand even the harshest cleaning agents. It is glued in such a manner that allows it to be removed and replaced if required.
- Standard on the Advantage Basket Stretcher is the patented StratLoad attachment points.
- Dimensions: 216 x 60 x 19cm
- Weight: 15kg
- Load Rating: 1134kg