V-Gripp Tape uses self-vulcanising technology to create a load rated tool connection point without the use of any adhesives.
Used in combination with the GRIPPS® Tool Catch and Tool Hitch range, V-Gripp Tape is extremely easy to apply, bonding to itself instantly on application.
Resistant to heat, water and oil, V-Gripp Tape is extremely durable and recommended for use on-site and in extreme working conditions.
- Self Vulcanizing, therefore does not rely on chemical adhesives.
- Creates a fully load rated and certified tool attachment point when used with a Tool Catch.
- Heat resistant to 150°C
- Also resistant to water and oil.
- Extremely resilient and long lasting.
- 2.5cm Wide
- 2.7m Long
- ANSI / ISEA 121-2018
Instructions for Use
- Cut a length of V-Gripp Tape around 30cm (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- Place the Tool-Link on the tool.
- Apply V-Gripp Tape, pulling it tight and without covering the ‘Catch’ on the Tool Catch.
NO HEAT OR ADDITIONAL PROCESS REQUIRED!