- Synthetic slings should always be used with appropriate wear sleeves. This lengthens their working life by protecting them from cutting and abrasion or contamination from chemicals.
- Wear sleeves can either be sewn onto the sling directly or made using Velcro so that they can be applied onsite or removed and replaced.
- Custom made to suit a particular application using many different materials
- XTRA Wear pads, made from 2 ply heavy duty sling webbing with 1 or 2 sheets of PE plastic inside sleeve
- Pads strap onto slings with Velcro straps, suitable for edge protection on larger slings
- Widths are from 100mm to 500mm generally 1m long but can be made to length required